From: Hank William Merchant [mailto:hank_w@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020, 9:58 AM
Subject: need help please re a win 10 update I just did
Hello,
Win 10 just did an update again on my laptop a few minutes ago and my
sighted wife just told me that now when I start up my laptop and before
jaws starts talking, there is now a pesty win10 screen that comes up
asking if you want to learn more about win 10 or learn more about some
new features of win10 and there is a couple of buttons that you can
cllick on that I personally cannot see since Jaws is not talking yet,
one button is an “okay” button and one is a “not now” button, so my
sighted wife clicked for me on the “not now” button and then my win10
came up finally in a couple of seconds after that with the startup chime
and the win 10 desktop and then like always my jaws18 program started
talking
Any ideas on how I can tell my win10 program to skip this pesty win10
screen I now get when I start up my laptop, before Jaws has a chance to
load and start talking? Any help with this would be so very much
appreciated. Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get
with this.
All the best,
Warmest regards,
Jaws18 totally blind user