moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Delaunay Christophe

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for your help. In fact, it works sometimes also on my system but not always. I must admit I was misled by those two lists, namely “Recent suggestions” and “Other suggestions”.

In the article pointed to by Sieghard earlier in this thread, it is mentioned that you can only delete “recent suggestions”, not “other suggestions”.

So, sometimes, the trick is to press enough letters for the address I want to delete to appear as a “recent suggestion” instead of “other suggestions”. Sometimes, it works but sometimes, although I type enough letters for the popup to contain less than 5 items, all of them belong to “other suggestions” and therefore, I cannot delete any of them.

So, here is my new question: Is there a reliable way to let an address appear as “recent suggestion” rather than “other suggestion”? Or is there an alternative accessible way to remove an “other suggestion” without needing to erase the whole list of suggestions please?

Many thanks and sorry for my misleading. Have a nice day. Chris D