moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Delaunay Christophe

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for this point. Of course, such a user error is easy to make. Therefore, I double-checked whether I pressed the <delete> key and not the <backspace> key.

My PC is also running windows 10 Entreprise Edition 64-bit although I can’t precisely determine the version number of windows 10 since it is quite new for me. I tried the previously explained attempts three times with three different screen readers: Jaws 2020 version 2020.2001.70, NVDA version 2019.3, and the windows 10 narrator.

Many thanks. Have a nice day. Chris D