From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 12:42 PM
Subject: presence unknown in Outlook 2016
ALT+H,CV   Home Ribbon, Current View Group.   I'd imagine the name of
the current view will be announced, as NVDA announces it's in a list and
that list view is selected.  There are, of course, other views in that
list that could be selected, and if he's got another in use, that's what
will be announced.

*/Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting
them./*

        ~ Joshua Liebman