moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Dan Longmore

Yes, deletion does not work here either.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 2:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

All I need to do, as Cher noted, is arrow down through the autocomplete list that pops up after I've typed a character or two to limit the list, and hit the Delete key on any item I land on that I want eliminated from the autocomplete list.   They disappear immediately, and if I open another compose window and start entering the same character(s) in the To, CC, or BCC fields those addresses that I deleted remain gone.

        ~ Joshua Liebman