From: "Mike B" <mb69mach1@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS is silant when there is a date in a line of text.

Marty,

I guess the way to start is by removing modified settings files from the ENU
folder 1 at a time until you you find the 1 causing the problem. Then open
that file to see if you can pinpoint the particular setting within the file.
Don't delete the files you take out of the ENU folder just cut them out and
save them somewhere you can access them.