moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

I have someone for whom I've done custom scripting work write to me over the last several days saying the scripts that had been fine for well over a year now suddenly stopped working.  The version where they stopped working:  Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.12527.20242

Rolling back to Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.12527.20194 brought 'em back to life.

I have actual, locally installed, Office 2016 which includes Outlook.  Office 365, while sharing a lot of DNA with Office 2016 and 2019, is still a different animal that could have different bugs introduced.

When I go into the File Tab, Office Account Tab, and look under About Outlook it says that it's on Version 2002 (Build 12527.20242 Click-to-Run).  My Office is Office Professional Plus 2016.

        ~ Joshua Liebman