moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Sharon Ballantyne

I am not experiencing this full deletion as some others have noted. The “deleted” address entry is back in the list the next time I go to type in an address in the autocompletion options.

Running windows 10 latest Jaws 2020 and Outlook office 365.

I cannot find any settings or anything that appears needing to be checked or toggled or anything. 

Glad to know some folks have found success.

Thanks for the help offered.

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 2:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

All I need to do, as Cher noted, is arrow down through the autocomplete list that pops up after I've typed a character or two to limit the list, and hit the Delete key on any item I land on that I want eliminated from the autocomplete list.   They disappear immediately, and if I open another compose window and start entering the same character(s) in the To, CC, or BCC fields those addresses that I deleted remain gone.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting them.

~ Joshua Liebman

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.