moderated Re: Question regarding searching:

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 12:46 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Use inline AutoComplete in the Internet Explorer Address
And if the issue is autocomplete in the address box, then actually navigating to your preferred search engine's own webpage, and entering the information in the search box presented, is another thing to try.

For myself, I would never want autocomplete off in the address box, as it's so darned convenient.  I generally avoid using the address box as a search box, but not always.

        ~ Joshua Liebman