moderated Re: presence unknown in Outlook 2016

Mario

how does he check what view he's using? I need the keystrokes to direct me to help him. I know the names are in ascending order by first name last name.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 12:02 PM
Subject: presence unknown in Outlook 2016
Mario,

          Just managed to get back to looking at Contacts in Outlook
2016.  What View is she using?

I use list view by default, but even if I go to create another view from
scratch the default sort initially is by File As, Ascending, and for
individuals the File As is last name first.

*/Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting
them./*

        ~ Joshua Liebman