moderated Re: re arranging columns in thunderbird

Leo,

           I know that others have posted step-by-step instructions for doing this, so a search of the archives will turn that up.  I positively despise simulated drag and drop because I just never quite get it to work as I expect it will.

           If you have the option of getting sighted assistance, this rearranging can be done in a matter of seconds and seldom, if ever, needs to be done again if you have your columns ordered the way you want them when that rearranging is finished.  It can even be done via a remote session using something like Quick Assist (Win8 or Win10) or Teamviewer or JAWS Tandem similar if you have someone on the other end who can do the drag and drop, whether by sight or simulation using the screen reader.

        ~ Joshua Liebman