From: Leo [mailto:@Literophilus]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 9:21 AM
Subject: re arranging columns in thunderbird
Hi everyone,

I want to have jaws telling me the correspondent  info, ((the sender),
before everything else.

Time back, I did it using  the customize list view, but now I find it
rather confusing,because I can't figure  out

the location of the columns in the dialogue box that pops up when I  go
through all the options of customize list view.

In previous versions of jaws, the columns were listed, so all I had to
do was to select a column and tab to find the options to move up or move
down, according to what I wanted.

can this be done now?

I'm using jaws 2020 and latest thundderbird.

Best,
Leo