moderated Re: re arranging columns in thunderbird

Leo

Hi Brian,

I htought about trying to doing this using drag and drop, but to be honest, I never understood how to make it work,

first of all, I don't know how to reach the specific column. either using jaws cursor or using virtual cursor I can't figure out how to do it...

Best,
   Leo
On 3/11/2020 8:41 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

The only way I've ever known to rearrange column order in Thunderbird is via drag and drop for the columns you've chosen to display.  This still works with JAWS simulated drag and drop, or at least it did the last time I had to do it that way.

        ~ Joshua Liebman