Re: [Bulk] Outlook 2010 search and JAWS 13

Dave...

David,

I'm using Outlook 2007.

I get slightly different controls.

I'm first put into a messages page in a multi-page dialog.

1. The first edit is a combo box that allows me to type my search string, or
use a previous one.

2. Tab once and there is a list of Message Subject Field, Only, Subject
Field and Message Body, or Frequently-Used Text Fields.

3. Then there are two buttons, From and Sent To, each followed by an edit
field.

4. There are check boxes and other Edit Combos for attributes like I'm the
only person on the TO: line, or I'm on the CC: line, etc.

5. On the other tab pages are attributes you can set for size of message,
the presence of attachments, time sent, time received, etc.

6. Then Alt+n starts the search.

F6 does bring up the list but I always have to Alt+x to expand it so that
the lines are readable.

Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7