moderated re arranging columns in thunderbird

Leo

Hi everyone,

I want to have jaws telling me the correspondent  info, ((the sender),  before everything else.

Time back, I did it using  the customize list view, but now I find it rather confusing,because I can't figure  out

the location of the columns in the dialogue box that pops up when I  go through all the options of customize list view.

In previous versions of jaws, the columns were listed, so all I had to do was to select a column and tab to find the options to move up or move down, according to what I wanted.

can this be done now?

I'm using jaws 2020 and latest thundderbird.

Best,
   Leo