moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Delaunay Christophe

Hi Sieghard,

Many thanks for this well documented response. I also read this article while googling to work around my problem and this is the reason why I finally decided to post here.

Since Jaws or any other screen reader I could try do not present this X in regard to each suggested address, I’ll do without it but I’d really like FS to add an access to this X as a new feature.

Reason: When you type the first letters of an address, you can only arrow up and down through 5 suggestions. You then must type further letters of the wanted address until the list of suggestions becomes less or equal to 5. This becomes a real problem while the list of suggested addresses increases.

Of course, I could erase the whole list at once in the outlook preferences as some of you explained but I don’t want to do it right now since in this list, there are addresses I often use and don’t want to search for them again. I also don’t want to create a personal address book on this PC for security reasons.

Many thanks. Have a nice day. Chris D