From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2020 5:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating website with JAWS

Hi,

Is it necessary to use a paid Wordpress account or is creating free Wordpress sites just as accessible with Jaws?

And any specific Wordpress book recommendations?

Thanks,
~Ann

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 08:03 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi Thabo!

I have used WordPress, Drupal and learned some HTML.  For sure, WP is the best.  Learning some HTML is helpful too, but not critical.  Drupal seems to be more of an enterprise CMS.  WP can do it all; accessibly too.  Use its “classic editor.”  Get a book on using WP from Bookshare.

HTH,

Richard