moderated Re: presence unknown in Outlook 2016

The setting is not unnecessary if you're visually-impaired and helped by moderate magnification across the board, without resorting to going the Ease of Access route.

Very, very few people actually tweak this setting unless they need or want it.  I am doubting it's a factor here, but it's worth checking just to rule out the potential.

This could also be a JAWS bug, for all we know.  It's always worth reporting this stuff to the JAWS support folks.

        ~ Joshua Liebman