moderated Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Adrian Spratt

In Outlook 2016, the method that works for me is to set up a new message, then type the first letter of the email address I want to delete. I arrow down through the resulting list and, when I have focus on the address, I press the delete key.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

It doesn’t seem to work in the mail app either, as I’m wanting to get rid of some contacts I never use any more. Any help would be appreciated.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 8:56 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Hi all,

With Jaws 2020, I’d like to know whether there is a way to remove one or more items from the address autocompletion list of Microsoft Outlook 365.

With older Outlook versions like 2010, and older versions of Jaws, I could select one no more wanted address and type the <delete> key instead of the <tab> key and it was removed from the autocompletion list. But now, this does not seem to work with the Outlook 2016 app which was installed by my subscription to Office 365, and Jaws version 2020.2001.70.

Many thanks in advance for any advice. Have a nice day. Chris D

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.