moderated Outlook 2016: Is it possible to remove items from the addresses autocompletion list?

Delaunay Christophe

Hi all,

With Jaws 2020, I’d like to know whether there is a way to remove one or more items from the address autocompletion list of Microsoft Outlook 365.

With older Outlook versions like 2010, and older versions of Jaws, I could select one no more wanted address and type the <delete> key instead of the <tab> key and it was removed from the autocompletion list. But now, this does not seem to work with the Outlook 2016 app which was installed by my subscription to Office 365, and Jaws version 2020.2001.70.

Many thanks in advance for any advice. Have a nice day. Chris D