From: "Rahul Bajaj" <rahul.bajaj1038@...>
To: "main" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 3:20 AM
Subject: Keeping track of a particular webpage

Hi,

I am wondering what is the best solution, using Firefox or Google
Chrome, to do this. I use a service called BlogTrottr which sends
daily emails of updates on chosen webpages, but that does not work for
many webpages. I have played around with RSS feeds but have not found
them to be very uuseful, intuitive to use.

Any ideas?

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Candidate for the MPhil in Law