From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: 15 July 2011 22:51
To: JFW Mailing List
Subject: About to go to Windows 7 -- Arrgh!

I may be soon migrating (disassociating?) to Windows 7 on my work machine as

it's time for a new laptop. Do any of you feel it incumbent to stop me
before I do something regretful? I do have the option of having my new
laptop fitted with XP Pro, 32-bit. Henceforth my request for your sage
advice, everyone.

Dave Carlson
Written with grammatical care, punctuation, and capitalization because I
care about readers of my mail. From my soon-to-not-be Dell Latitude 630 in
the general vicinity of my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco

Bay Area.