moderated Re: Jaws suddenly isn't speaking in word 365

Dan Longmore

Would do a program and or system re boot.  Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 4:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws suddenly isn't speaking in word 365

I was editting a document on my windows10 computer when jaws went silent. Any suggestions?

by Alison may

0777 315 8181

On 8 Mar 2020, at 6:48 pm, Abraham Sweiss <abrahamsweiss8@...> wrote:

If your role will be to train others to use jaws, working in the rehabilitation industry or will be writing jaws Scripps  certification may be helpful, however in other industries not sure how useful it would be.

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 8, 2020, at 11:43 AM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...> wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to do a certificate in JAWS, but it is worth the trouble? Can I get some jobs with the cert if I am not in the U. S?

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno