moderated Re: JAWS spell

Don Walls

Thank you, Joe.  With JAWS 2020 I found what I needed in text processing in the settings centre.

Don

From: Joe
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 7:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS spell

Hi,

You are in the right area with Setting Center.

  1. Open Word.
  2. Go to the Jaws Manager.
  3. Navigate to the Settings Center
  4. In the Search box type “Spelling”
  5. One of the results will be Detect Spelling while navigating
  6. There will be several options one of which is none.

I did not get too specific about how to use items such as Settings Center. If you need more instruction please let me know.

Hope this helps,

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

                Phone: 616.951.2142