From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Dondi
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:53 PM
To: JAWS mailing list
Subject: Another key combination question

Hi Everyone,

Early this morning I briefly saw a email that said something about a key
combination of insert+windows+F4. Of course now I can't find this email
anymore. And when I turned on keyboard help and did this combination, to see
if JAWS could tell me what this did my computer basically locked up and
became unresponsive. Can anyone tell me what this is and what it does? I can
tell it does something, but what this is I don't know.

Dondi