From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ben
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 4:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: unload and reload Jaws?

Hi,

The two ways I restart JAWS are as follows:

One, press the Windows key and the letter r to bring up the run box. Type jaws2020 and press enter. JAWS should come up talking.

Two, press the windows key and the letter m to bring up the desktop. Press j for JAWS and press enter. The only thing to remember with the desktop method is if you have other things that start with j on your desktop, you might land on one of those.

I hope this helps.

On Mar 6, 2020, at 2:59 PM, Andrew J. LaPointe <alapointe89@...> wrote:

Hi, I was using qread and decided to unload jaws (jaws key f4.  When I wanted to reload jaws, I used control alt and j and it didn’t work.  Is there a new way of reloading Jaws now?  I am using the latest jaws 20.  What I had to do was shut the computer and restart and Jaws loaded at startup.  Thank you for your help.  Also, I am most likely getting a used Romeo Printer at Humanware.  Thanks to everyone that helped me sort all this…you are all great!!  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President

Friends of the Salem Council on Aging

34 Raymond Ave.

Salem, MA. 01970