From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 11:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: unload and reload Jaws?

I find this key combo works much more slowly in JAWS 2020 than in previous versions. The funny thing is that lately I've found a way to get JAWS to reload more quickly is to start Narrator with control-windows key-enter. For some reason, this seems to inspire JAWS also to load, at which point I toggle Narrator off with the same keystroke. I haven't read about this workaround anywhere. I just noticed it happening once, and then it happened several times after that. Probably not consistent.

From: Dan Longmore [mailto:danlongmore44@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020, 7:18 PM
Subject: unload and reload Jaws?
No, this combination quits JAWS and dumps from memory but a manual re start from shortcut key or other options is required.

Dan