moderated Re: unload and load jaws 2nd edition

And keep in mind that you can turn off the prompt when pressing Jaws Key + F4, if you do this Jaws just unloads instead of first asking if you want to do this.

If you put a shortcut on the desktop you can assign a keyboard shortcut like Control + Shift + J, if I walk up to one of my computers at work where usually my sighted staff work and I need Jaws I just press that key combination and Jaws starts up.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 6:43 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: unload and load jaws 2nd edition

Hi All, after working with the key strokes recommended,I found that the jaws key and f4 is easy to unload and the windows key r and type jaws2020 works much faster for me.  Just wanted to mention that.  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President

Friends of the Salem Council on Aging

34 Raymond Ave.

Salem, MA. 01970