moderated Re: Finding the ip addresss of a computer?

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 10:24 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:
Worry not about what she is doing or attempting to do. Worry not why she is attempting to do this.
If you don't know "what she is attempting to do" or "why she is attempting to do it" then giving step-by-step instructions is impossible.  Hence my much earlier request.  There are also many instances where someone has really not given adequate thought to what they're trying to do out of ignorance of other options.

Using a third party tool would be much easier, and more secure, than attempting to use remote desktop as is being proposed.  I thought even JAWS Tandem had a setting that allows remote connection unattended, but am absolutely not certain about that.  There are a number of utilities that do allow remote connections unattended at one end.

        ~ Joshua Liebman