moderated Re: Word 365: Unable to see open doc

Chris Hill

That thing about office mobile is just in the message bar, you should be able to f6 to it, and tab until you find a close button, it won't come back.  I don't think it has anything to do with your problem because I had no trouble reading a document with that on the message bar.  I really don't know what to suggest, other than make sure the program is maximized.

On 3/6/2020 19:07, Norma A. Boge wrote:

Hi group,

I’m using Jaws 2020 with Word 365. Earlier today I had  Microsoft tech support change some settings that I couldn’t find regarding line and paragraph spacing. Since then I can’t see a document when I open it. I  suspect there is a window covering my doc because when I try to open my document, whether from the Documents folder or from within Word, I hear

“name of document, try the new Office mobile app, print view”

I can’t figure out how to get to my document, I can’t even read any of it, Jaws just says blank, like there’s just one line in the document and it’s blank. Word is maximized.  .

I hope somebody can help me with this…I’m closing in fast on my 19th nervous breakdown,

Thanks,

Norma