moderated Word 365: Unable to see open doc

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

I’m using Jaws 2020 with Word 365. Earlier today I had  Microsoft tech support change some settings that I couldn’t find regarding line and paragraph spacing. Since then I can’t see a document when I open it. I  suspect there is a window covering my doc because when I try to open my document, whether from the Documents folder or from within Word, I hear

“name of document, try the new Office mobile app, print view”

I can’t figure out how to get to my document, I can’t even read any of it, Jaws just says blank, like there’s just one line in the document and it’s blank. Word is maximized.  .

I hope somebody can help me with this…I’m closing in fast on my 19th nervous breakdown,

Thanks,

Norma