moderated Re: JAWS spell

Richard Turner

If you are in Word, press the quick settings, insert+v.
Arrow down to editing options, and the second item is Spelling Error detection, on.
Spacebar to turn it off.
Enter to save.
I don't know if that turns it off forever.

Richard
"There's a nap for that."

On Mar 6, 2020, at 3:02 PM, Don Walls <donwalls@...> wrote:

Well friends, I’m having an interesting week – moved from a “dumb” phone to my first IPhone and also updated from JAWS 17 to JAWS 2020.  My new JAWS tells me I have “misspelling” on various words – probably American rather than my Canadian spelling.  I’ve gone to the settings centre but can’t find where to silence such prompts and sound effects.  Any help gratefully received!

Don