List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Scrimenti
Sent: July-15-11 6:49 PM
To: Farfar on Laptop; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: About to go to Windows 7 -- Arrgh!

There are advantages and disadvantages to both. I prefer XP, but mainly
because I'm a big Total Recorder user, and XP lets me keep Jaws out of
whatever I'm recording, and 7 does not. I'm also more use to XP, but they're
not as different as you might think. I tried 7 for a couple weeks and had
little trouble getting use to it. My main concern with XP is whether I'll be
able to find drivers for newer hardware.Where are you getting this laptop? I
can't find anyone offering XP on a new machine.