moderated Re: Creating website with JAWS

Lino Morales

There is also a program called Druple. Don’t know how accessible it is with JAWS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 11:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating website with JAWS

The first step if you want to do it yourself, rather than depending on a program that uses pre-written templates is to learn HTML code at whatever level you wish.

NotePad will only be useful if you know the coding required.

There are tons of online tutorials to learn how to create websites.

I did it so long ago that I don't have specific ones in mind.

I think NotePad++ may have some templates, but someone else I'm sure will chime in.

Enjoy,

Richard

"There's a nap for that." 

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

On Mar 6, 2020, at 7:02 AM, Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...> wrote:

Good day friends!

Thank you for adding me to the mailing list. This is my first post to the group, and I am excited, I can have my inquiries head. 

I have never created a website before, and I want to learn how to do it. Where can I start? Is the place accessible with jars? Some people were telling me that I should use notepad, how is that effective?

Thank you for all the suggestions in advance!

Best regards

Thabo

JAWS certified-2020

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/Certification

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.