moderated Re: Finding the ip addresss of a computer?

John Covici

This is a very bad idea, because of bugs in Windows, an attacker could
take over your computer this way. In order to do this properly, you
need a vpn server at your home. Also, your ip address can change at
any time, unless you have a static ip address which most people do not
have.

On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 16:50:46 -0500,
Jessica D wrote:

Do you know how to do it?
Can you provide exact steps?

Thanks,
Jessica
On Mar 6, 2020, at 4:49 PM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...> wrote:

For this to work, you need public IP address, open ports and so on. It is not that easy.

Pozdrawiam,
Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno