From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 2:59 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: unload and reload Jaws?

Hi, I was using qread and decided to unload jaws (jaws key f4.  When I wanted to reload jaws, I used control alt and j and it didn’t work.  Is there a new way of reloading Jaws now?  I am using the latest jaws 20.  What I had to do was shut the computer and restart and Jaws loaded at startup.  Thank you for your help.  Also, I am most likely getting a used Romeo Printer at Humanware.  Thanks to everyone that helped me sort all this…you are all great!!  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President

Friends of the Salem Council on Aging

34 Raymond Ave.

Salem, MA. 01970