From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thabo Baseki
Sent: March 6, 2020 9:55 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Creating website with JAWS

 Good day friends!

Thank you for adding me to the mailing list. This is my first post to the group, and I am excited, I can have my inquiries head.

 I have never created a website before, and I want to learn how to do it. Where can I start? Is the place accessible with jars? Some people were telling me that I should use notepad, how is that effective?

Thank you for all the suggestions in advance!

Best regards

Thabo