moderated Re: Finding the ip addresss of a computer?

Jessica D

Hi,
Here's a video I found, that may help.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Mar 6, 2020, at 1:31 PM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...> wrote:

If you are using the build-in Windows facilities, then the user name is your Windows username and the password is your Windows password

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno