moderated Re: Facebook messenger no longer works with Jaws

ann

Hi,

I have tried the F11 trick, in chrome Firefox and Internet Explorer,and it changed nothing. but, if I turn off the virtual cursor in Jaws, I can tab backand forth and Jaws reads the messages fine. But with the Virtual cursor on, Jaws doesn't see the messages at all.

Should I report this as a bug to someone, and exactly how do I go about doing this?

~Ann

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 02:26 AM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki wrote:

David,

It behaves strangely and bounds of logic are not for it. I sometimes have the problem which OP provides.

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno