moderated Re: Finding the ip addresss of a computer?

Jessica D

Hi
Thanks, now it wants a domain/username, so how do I find that?

Thanks, Jessica

On Mar 6, 2020, at 11:03 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I presume you're looking for the IP address on your local area network.  I find it much easier to do this on the machine where I want it by running the following command sequence under command prompt:

ipconfig | findstr IPv4

The IPv4 must be entered with the first two characters upper case, and the v in lower case, for this to work correctly.

        ~ Joshua Liebman