moderated Re: Facebook messenger no longer works with Jaws

ann

Yep, I've rebooted twice,and tried three different browsers.

If I access my messages through the Facebook site, they read just fine. But if I use the messenger web site, no messages are readable by Jaws.

~Ann

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 10:58 PM, Chris Hill wrote:
I trust you have rebooted?  I just tried it using a portable version of
brave browser, which is a lot like Chrome.  It worked fine for me.

I won't use creepbook on a browser that I use for other things. I don't
want it following me around the web.

On 3/5/2020 20:56, ann wrote:
Hi,

The subject says it. I cannot read messages in Facebook messenger with
Jaws2020, latest version. I can see all relevant buttons and where
messages should be, but the messages will not read. This happens in
Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Does anyone have any fixes or work arounds?

~Ann