moderated Re: Facebook messenger no longer works with Jaws

Chris Hill

I trust you have rebooted?  I just tried it using a portable version of brave browser, which is a lot like Chrome.  It worked fine for me.

I won't use creepbook on a browser that I use for other things. I don't want it following me around the web.

On 3/5/2020 20:56, ann wrote:
Hi,

The subject says it. I cannot read messages in Facebook messenger with Jaws2020, latest version. I can see all relevant buttons and where messages should be, but the messages will not read. This happens in Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Does anyone have any fixes or work arounds?

~Ann