moderated Re: Braille Printers suggestion

Suratim

hello,
I recommend you using Basic-DV5 braille embosser
I have one and happy with it

On 3/6/20, Andrew J. LaPointe <alapointe89@...> wrote:
Hello, I want to find a used Braille Printer within
reasonable price. I would prefer interpoint but, not absolutely
necessary.
Of course, a new printer would be nice, the cost is not. Does anyone have
suggestion on a BRL printer tht won't fall apart before my eyes?

I know where I can borrow one but, it is about 12-15 years old and is
either
parallel or seriel port. I am looking around for a converter cable to USB
and it is not recommended. Not even sure if I can find the drivers.
Thanks
for any help here. Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President

Friends of the Salem Council on Aging