From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:12 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Training on iPhone was outlook crashing

I just finished my paperwork to go to Baloxi for the Iphone. It's a new
facility and hopefully there won't be a long wait.

My KNFB
Reader had gotten to the point the Nokia was unstable and resetting it self
frequently. I somehow managed to leave it in the waiting area of the
Pulminary Clinic a couple of weeks ago. I missed it before we left the
hospital but couldn't find it. No one tried to use it so I didn't lose the
money I had on my Go Phone account.

I've heard you can cut down the SIM card from a prepaid cell service and use
it in the Iphone on a prepaid account. Hope that is true.

We probably should keep in touch about training at the different centers.

Tony