moderated Braille Printers suggestion

Andrew J. LaPointe

                Hello, I want to find a used Braille Printer within reasonable price.   I would prefer interpoint but, not absolutely necessary.  Of course, a new printer would be nice, the cost is not.  Does anyone have a suggestion on a BRL printer tht won’t fall apart before my eyes?

I know where I can borrow one but, it is about 12-15 years old and is either parallel or seriel port.  I am looking around for a converter cable to USB and it is not recommended.  Not even sure if I can find the drivers.  Thanks for any help here.  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President

Friends of the Salem Council on Aging

34 Raymond Ave.

Salem, MA. 01970