moderated Re: Automatically start the screen shade with Jaws

Abraham Sweiss

I do not know enough about the specifics of the jaws scripting language however here is pseudo code that may help:

Wants Jaws script is loaded
Confirm jaws has started
Enable required functionality

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 5, 2020, at 4:58 AM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...> wrote:

I know how to add, but I don’t know where to add the code that will execute just after startup

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno