moderated Re: JFW and the jumping tray

Stan Bobbitt

Also, when you use insert-F11 to bring up the system tray, once you arrow to an item you can tab down and there’s right single click, left single click, and left double click.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 10:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JFW and the jumping tray

Two points:

First, when bringing up items in the system tray with insert-F11, you don’t right arrow to make a selection. Instead, press enter. After that, the tab and arrow keys will work, depending on the application selected.

Second, although the mouse right-click and applications key often bring up the same menu, they don’t always. I can’t think of an example as I write, but when you can’t get where you want to with either method, try the other in case.