moderated Re: JFW and the jumping tray

muhammadBilal Arshad

Actually I also had this system tray problem in the past.
But what I figures out is that whenever you presses the application key or enter on any icon, your mouse pointer moves to that icon, so when you press any other key to move to another icon, your mouse pointer is still on the previous icon, so your focus moves to that one.
So, use the mouse, or the keys for mouse movements to moves away the mouse from the system tray. What I use is: presses the numpad minus to activate the JAWS cursor, then presses the alt+shift+upArrow to move the mouse to upwards. then use system tray.mouse pointer