moderated Re: Automatically start the screen shade with Jaws

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
Can you please retype your response in English?
I'd like to know the answer to this question as well, but can't read your response.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Mar 4, 2020, at 6:10 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

 Press the,Insert + spacebar, letup then press the, Print Screen key.

Or to do it in Jaws quick settings:

To cee if the, Screen Shade, is on or off go into the quick settings menu with, Insert + V, or Capslock plus v if you are using the laptop layout.

Type, shade, in the search field and down arrow 1 time.  Jaws should report if it's checked or not, and if it isn't press the spacebar to check it then tab to, Okay, and press enter to save / close.

Take care.  Mike.  Sennt from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!