moderated A possible way to reduce extra notes on the list?

Tim Ford

Hi All,

I have a favor to ask.  I have noticed more and more that some on this list will send multiple emails, often 3 or more, on the same subject, sending them all at around the same time.  Thus, there is not any time for anyone to respond.  Essentially the sender is using 3 emails instead of 1, as if they decided to write one thought per note.  I hope folks can appreciate this is simply a suggestion, to try and reduce the number of notes.  Thanks for all the activity on this list, it is very helpful, just sometimes a bit of extra effort to read all the separate notes.

Sincerely,

Tim Ford